The sun can really be harmful and it can damage asking more than we know. But in order to realise our skins damage we actually need to be aware about what is causing skin damage. There are a number of things that could result in skin damage and one of the many things that results in skin damage is the sun.
Vitamin is actually really good for a skin and a lot of dermatologists also suggest that we should take a lot of vitamin A and introduced to our skins if we want our skin to remain young and radiant. For advice and treatment using Vitamin A for skin, read this great post now. This vitamin has a lot more importance than one me realise and This is why it should be incorporated in our skin care regime.
Here are some of the benefits of vitamin A for our skin:
- The first thing that vitamin A does is thatIt helps in the production of collagen which is skin forming and elastin as well and both of these products helps in minimising wrinkles and fine lines and hence helps us in anti aging.
- The next thing that vitamins helps to do is that it reduces the hyperpigmentation and spots that can result because of the exposure of our face to UV rays. It completely reversed this damage.
- Another thing that could really be helpful in our skin care is that it has mild exfoliating properties and this would remove the dead skin cells and therefore it can prevent acne as well as clogged pores which is vitamin is extremely important.
- Another thing that this vitamin does is that it stimulates fibroblast and this helps in making skin look youthful as well as radiant.
- It also helps us in normalising oil production which makes skin look very less oily and also helps in preventing any breakouts. Hence it is great for people who suffer with extremely oily skin.
- They are also known for supporting skin immune system as they promote natural moisturising factors and also speed up any healing process that may be required in our face.
- Another thing that vitamin A does is that it promotes a healthy dermis and epidermis which are the main 2 protective layers of our skin.
If you want Vitamin A you can develop it through foods such as fish and shrimp are some of the animal based products that produce vitamin A. Green leafy vegetables, carrots, mangoes are also some plant based foods that actually have a lot of vitamin in it.
If you really want to get good skin then you should have vitamin A full stop if you can’t take vitamin A through food then you should take a vitamin A supplements so that they can reach your skin immediately. Some people prefer this because it has more benefits and they contain retinoids which is extremely beneficial for your skin stop a number of common multi vitamins and minerals can help you with receiving vitamin A for your body. However high doses can be dangerous so if you ever decide to take it you must not self medicate and ask for guidance.